Sunday, January 3, 2010
What can Black Men and Black Women do to come back together?
Ok, so if your a Black Man or a Black Woman, the argument of why we can't get along, or why we cant love each other anymore is one your very familiar with and probably very frustrated by, I KNOW I AM! Videos like the 2 above give me no hope! I'm sick of hearing why bruhs are at fault and why sisters are at fault. We can scream, yell, and blog about that mess all day and night, and everyone will be right and wrong at the same time. To avoid the continuous head banging, yall post your thoughts about what we can do to patch up this relationship and build it back up? Or, if I'm just full of shit and there is no way to do this, you let me know why!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment